During development, we are inspired by such classic indie blockbusters as Plague Tale: Innocence, Death’s Door and Commandos, but at the same time we create our own unique style and ideas:
- Hide in multilevel environments, use items to distract and confuse enemies, solve puzzles by analyzing one’s surroundings.
- Explore various locations and interact with NPCs who’s unique stories add to the immersive setting of the adventure.
- This grim post-war environment depicting real locations becomes a perfect platform to tell the story of the rivalling brothers and the people who were looking to rebuild their lives following a clash of epochs.
- Distinct visuals with original art for each level that were inspired by classical and contemporary artists enhance the immersive effect the adventure’s emotional storytelling provides.
- An original soundtrack inspired by classical music from the beginning of XXth century sends players off into the intense atmosphere of the revolution-torn country.